We share with you the awards for Academic Excellence that Trener School has obtained in recent years:
- Joint recognition of the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia (UPCH) and Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP), for the second consecutive year, to Academic Excellence. This recognition has been given only to twelve schools in Lima and highlights the excellent training that our students receive.
- Recognition of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (PUCP), for the sixth consecutive year, as a college of excellent performance: it allows our students with fifteen or more on average to have an exclusive admission modality, the admission for STIs (upper third income).
- Recognition from the Universidad del Pacífico (UP), for the fifth consecutive year, for the high academic performance of our alumni during the last five years: allows our students to have occupied the top fifth of their promotion in 3rd and 4th grades High school degree may have access to the modality of direct admission for Academic Excellence.
- Recognition of the Universidad de Lima (UL) for the good performance of our graduates: it allows the benefit of high performance income to students who are in the upper middle level of 3rd to 5th year of high school.
- Certification from the Universidad de Piura (UDEP), for the second consecutive year, for being a College Academic Excellence Award in merit to the good academic performance of our graduates: it allows the exemption of the admission exam to students who have been in the upper third as minimum the last three years, except for the Faculty of Medicine.
- Recognition of the Universidad San Ignacio de Loyola (USIL), for the third consecutive year, to Academic Excellence for the excellent academic training provided to our alumni, who currently belong to the fifth and third superior of said university.
- Recognition 2018 of the Universidad San Martín de Porres (USMP), for academic excellence, in merit of the praiseworthy work as an Educational Institution for the training of students of excellent human and academic quality.
- Recognition to the training of outstanding students, belonging to the Academic Excellence Group during the academic year 2018, awarded by the Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas (UPC).